LLC CB Hellenic Bank (the Bank) was established by the Group in order to offer banking services and products to Russian and foreign companies and enterprises clients of the Group operating or intending to set up operations in Russia.
The Bank was registered as a legal entity in the Russian Federation on February 16, 2009 and received its banking license from the Central Bank of Russia on April 21, 2009.
At the end of 2009 the Bank moved to a newly renovated historic building in the centre of Moscow at 21 Rozhdestvenskiy Bulvard which was especially acquired by the Group to house the operations of the Bank. The 1500 square meters of the building and the parking slots for 30 customers provide an easily accessible, convenient and functional establishment in which customers can enjoy the high standard of service that is distinctive of Hellenic Bank.
The Bank formally opened its doors to prospective customers on January 11, 2011.
What distinguishes LLC CB Hellenic Bank
Following extensive research of customer requires and expectations LLC CB Hellenic Bank is able to offer a distinctive range of products and services that are designed to facilitate the operations of its prospective customer base.
LLC CB Hellenic Bank is pleased to offer:
- High speed transfers especially between companies located in the Russian Federation Cyprus and Greece
- Competitive tariffs for services
- Competitive interest rates for deposits enforcing the strict policies of the Group extending the safety of a European owned bank
- Loans on flexible terms
- Reliability of the brand name of Hellenic Bank, one of Cyprus largest banking institutions operating within the robust regulatory framework of the European Union and the Euro system
- Focus on security and confidentiality of operations
- Latest banking international award winning technologies
LLC CB HELLENIC BANK HEAD OFFICE
21 Rozhdestvenskiy Bulvard, Building 1
107045 Moscow Russia
Tel: +7 495 287 0 287 Fax: +7 495 287 0 295
Electronic Address: email@example.com