21 Apr 2017
Hellenic Bank Public Company Ltd, is seeking to recruit a System Administrator to join the team of Group Information Technology.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server administration
- Terminal Services
- SQL Server 2008 / 2014
- Storage Area Network
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek Languages.
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- At least two years of experience in a related position
Additional Qualifications will be considered an advantage:
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- Hands on experience in the following specific areas:
- 3PAR SAN
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 installation/configuration
- Linux server installation/configuration
- Microsoft DFS
- Microsoft SCOM
- Backup software
- Microsoft Share Point
- Experience in Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Project Management experience in small to medium projects will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate on a technical and non-technical level.
Key responsibilities of the successful candidate;
- Configuration, customization, management of infrastructure systems in the following areas:
- Windows, Linux Servers
- Centralised Storage Area Network
- Centralised Back-up
- Terminal Services
- Support Infrastructure systems in other IT Departments for Application Control and Investigating/troubleshooting applications. Preparation recommended Configurations to Servers for running applications.
- Analysis of Business needs and design/implementation of infrastructure systems to satisfy those needs.
- Monitoring and study of technological developments relating to systems infrastructure and preparation of recommendations for use/implementation in the Bank’s infrastructure
- Preparation and maintenance of technical manuals related to the operation and business continuation of infrastructure systems
- Provides technical advice and support to other IT technical staff and if necessary directly to end-users.
Applicants must complete the Online Application Form, which can be found on the Banks Official website, noting the following code SA2017 which refers to this specific recruitment process. Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above positions must fill a new application.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Deadline for submitting applications: 05 May 2017
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
Please note that, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For additional information, you may get in touch with Leda Xerou (Officer HR Recruitment) on 22500713.