MASTERCARD Platinum Credit
Experience platinum, wherever you go
Makes traveling an exclusive, carefree experience. With this card tucked in your wallet, all you need is your passport
directAccess to your money
fast & SECURETransactions
Your card at a glance
€90 annual fee
Minimum credit limit €3500
View the fees of your card here
Terms & Conditions
The product is governed by the Terms and Conditions of Use of Use of Hellenic Bank Cards.
The Bank may, in its absolute discretion, reject or approve any application according to its policy.
Features and Benefits
Why choose this product?
Free Premium travel insurance
Free Purchase Protection insurance
Free mobile phone insurance
Priority Pass for access in airport lounges
Control your card and review your transactions through the Mobile App and Online Banking
Card Exchange Calculator
Banking at your fingertips
Fast & secure payments with Apple Pay
You don’t have to carry your wallet anymore, pay using your mobile phone or your watch
Frequently Asked Questions
In case you need more information
How to issue a card?
How do I set up card notifications?
You have multiple options to enable card notifications:
- Download the Hellenic Bank Mobile App and enable alerts on your device
- Set up your Card Alerts via Online Banking under the “Alerts” section
- Call our Customer Contact Center at 8000 9999 or +35722500500 (from abroad), for assistance with setting up alerts for a phone that’s registered with us.
How do I register for e-statements?
You can register to e-statements through:
- Hellenic Bank Online Banking or
- Call our Customer Contact Center (at 8000 9999 or +357 22 500500 from abroad) or
- Visit your nearest servicing branch.
How do I get rewards through the Mple Scheme?
How does my card provide security to my transactions?
What is cash withdrawal via cashback?
- Cashback service is offered with Visa or Mastercard debit cards, (prepaid cards excluded)
- During the processing of a purchase from a store that offers cashback, up to 100 euros can be withdrawn in cash Cash withdrawals are free of charge
- The customer enters his/her personal code (PIN) as is the case with cash withdrawals from ATMs.
- The amount is charged to the customer's card and she/he receives the money requested from the store cashier.
- The cashback service is available only when the consumer presents his card and not through digital wallets.
Can my card limits be increased if required?
I have entered my PIN incorrectly three times at an ATM, how can I fix this?
What can I do if I have forgotten my card PIN?
- You can retrieve your PIN through the Hellenic Bank mobile app
- You can call the Customer Contact Center. A PIN reminder can be sent to your personal mobile phone via SMS.
What shall I do in case of loss/theft or unauthorized use of my card?
Customer Contact Center 8000 9999 (from Cyprus) or +357 22 500 500 (from abroad) or JCC +357 22 868 000 (outside of the Bank’s working hours)
I am planning to travel abroad, what should I do?
In case that you intend to use your card abroad at a country that fraud restrictions are applied by the Bank for security reasons, you should notify us and the restrictions will be removed from the card for the period of the specific trip.
You may also be interested in