directAccess to your money
fast & SECURETransactions
€90 annual fee
Minimum credit limit €3500
View the fees of your card here
The product is governed by the Terms and Conditions of Use of Use of Hellenic Bank Cards.
The Bank may, in its absolute discretion, reject or approve any application according to its policy.
You have multiple options to enable card notifications:
- Download the Hellenic Bank Mobile App and enable alerts on your device
- Set up your Card Alerts via Online Banking under the “Alerts” section
- Call our Customer Contact Center at 8000 9999 or +35722500500 (from abroad), for assistance with setting up alerts for a phone that’s registered with us.
- Cashback service is offered with Visa or Mastercard debit cards, (prepaid cards excluded)
- During the processing of a purchase from a store that offers cashback, up to 100 euros can be withdrawn in cash Cash withdrawals are free of charge
- The customer enters his/her personal code (PIN) as is the case with cash withdrawals from ATMs.
- The amount is charged to the customer's card and she/he receives the money requested from the store cashier.
- The cashback service is available only when the consumer presents his card and not through digital wallets.
- You can retrieve your PIN through the Hellenic Bank mobile app
- You can call the Customer Contact Center. A PIN reminder can be sent to your personal mobile phone via SMS.
Customer Contact Center 8000 9999 (from Cyprus) or +357 22 500 500 (from abroad) or JCC +357 22 868 000 (outside of the Bank’s working hours)
In case that you intend to use your card abroad at a country that fraud restrictions are applied by the Bank for security reasons, you should notify us and the restrictions will be removed from the card for the period of the specific trip.