Learning & Development
At Hellenic Bank we focus to improve the knowledge and skills of our people, as well as to embed a culture of life-long learning and of personal and professional development.
Investment in employees’ training, increasingly contributes to the achievement of the strategic objectives of our Bank.
The basic objectives of the Learning & Development program are:
- Contribution of training towards strategic objectives of the Group
- Smooth and efficient flow of the Group’s operations
- Improvement of the employees’ know-how on matters directly related to their work
- Upskilling staff members in line with the vision and values of our Organisation
- Creation of a culture of encouraging learning and transferring knowledge
Our Learning & Development offering
Our seminars are specially designed to meet the specific training needs of the Group. Our Annual Training Plan includes internally designed programs provided by our internal facilitators, specialised learning programs organised by external associates, as well as e-learning initiatives.
Our training programs are mainly covering the following topics:
- HB Skills Development Lab, focusing on the Development of the personal and interpersonal skills such as people skills, customer service, leadership or communication
- Credit Academy
- Banking / Financial topics
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Information Technology & Information Security
- Health and Safety