As a core member of the Digital Banking & Innovation team, your role as Digital Delivery Manager (DDM) is accountable for managing the end-to-end delivery of digital assets from creative through delivery.
The DDM will ensure that an integrated plan is established, tracked against milestones, and safeguard that key handoffs from creative to production are effectively managed.
- Excellent track record in digital project delivery and stakeholder relationship management. Experience of working on complex, high budget digital projects within a large multinational organization is essential.
- Previous experience within the digital landscape or demonstrate a keen interest and awareness of the digital landscape
- 3+ years project management experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience required,
- Masters degree preferred
- Project Management certifications such as PMP and Prince2 are required
As a Digital Delivery Manager, you will:
End-to-end accountability for managing the projects process.
Lead the stakeholders through the project kickoff, project initiation and creation of the Project Initiation Document (PID).
Manage business and technical design phase to ensure that timelines, cost and proposed solution are clearly understood.
Manage projects on time and on budget. • Managing the overall delivery process and liaising with all stakeholders.
Pro-actively challenges requirements and recommends digital solutions to better deliver project and business objectives.
More about this role
Download and read the full job description from the link below. For additional information, you may get in touch with Leda Xerou (HR Business Partner) on 22500713.
Our application process is as follows.
* Please note the process may vary according on the needs of the Organisation.
Initial application & telephone screening interview
Telephone/video situational interviews
Face-to-face interviews & onsite team player and job simulation assessments