Are you a thought leader? Consider yourself to be 'ahead of your time?' The Digital Product Owner is a critical role to help the Bank develop a world class set of digital products to acquire, retain and grow its customer base over time.
Being at the cutting edge of digital technology is a key area of competitive differentiation for this brand and we are looking for a commercial and ambitious individual to enhance the digital product management division.
You will utilize your analytical skills, to document complex business processes, translate business requirements, whilst solving problems and working under pressure. You will confidently manage relationships with stakeholders, demonstrating strong communication and presentation skills.
- 8+ years previous experience in a Bank or technology organisation.
- A graduate degree or equivalent (computer science and computer programming or Digital technology degrees are preferable but not mandatory).
- Experience of working in an environment where work has to be delivered rapidly to specific time-scales.
- Proven ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate stakeholder requests in product and business requirements.
- Proven ability to understand and apply industry knowledge, market awareness and strategic business goals to product strategy and planning.
As a Digital Product Owner you will:
Oversee the complete product process, from yearly roadmap to signing off user stories
Capture business requirements and write business cases to develop a product roadmap
Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides and functional specification documents
Working with support and development teams to fix bugs, reduce errors and enhance functionality
Develop innovative solutions that always put our customers first, in addition to developing a deep understanding of our digital experience to review and challenge existing protocols.
More about this role
Download and read the full job description from the link below. For additional information, you may get in touch with Leda Xerou (HR Business Partner) on 22500713.
Our application process is as follows.
Initial application & telephone screening interview
Telephone/video situational interviews
Face-to-face interviews & onsite team player and job simulation assessments
* Please note that the process may vary according to the needs of the Organisation.