The Digital Delivery Office’s purpose is to deliver mission critical digital programme and project change across technology that supports the Bank’s Omni-Channel and Customer Experience strategy. The work varies extensively between landing new products and services to generate revenue, and implementing regulatory or mandatory changes to sustain services for our current business. We operate in a highly collaborative manner joining business and technology teams together (“front to back”) to drive successful programme execution.
Responsible for overall leadership and delivery of a group of projects underpinned by a common theme and related business case.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience required. Master degree preferred.
- Previous track record of PMO with demonstrable expertise in supporting complex business and technical programmes
- Strong experience of programme mobilisation, initiation and planning in addition to management of established programmes
- A good technical base and understanding in the use and delivery of change within the relevant technical disciplines
- A proven track record of the full programme life cycle, employing a broad and diverse range of PMP best practice disciplines.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix management environment.
- Experience of managing business change/transformation challenges
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to inform business decisions.
- Strong analytical/problem solving mindset but with the ability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions.
- Strong problem solving ability to address new situations and efficiently handle any incidents which may arise
As a Digital Programme Manager you will:
Maintain a strategic view over the set of projects, providing the framework for implementing business initiatives, or large-scale change, by achieving a vision of the outcome of the project or programme.
Plan, direct and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement complex projects from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
Works with senior people responsible for the line business operation to ensure that maximum improvements are made in the business operations as groups of projects deliver their products into operational use.
Responsible for the defining of benefits and outcomes in a SMART way, covering Financial – P&L impact (revenue/cost) and Non-Financial – Non P&L (regulatory, customer/employee satisfaction, reputation), working with the Accountable
Supports effective business change by building relationships with and between senior strategists, planners, designers and operational business partners.
The provision of advice, assistance and leadership in any area associated with the planning, procurement, provision, delivery, management, maintenance or effective use of deliverable and their environments. The consultancy can deal with one specific aspect of technical knowledge and the business or it can be wide ranging and address strategic business issues.
More about this role
Download and read the full job description from the link below. For additional information, you may get in touch with Leda Xerou (HR Business Partner) on 22500713.
Our application process is as follows.
Initial application & telephone screening interview
Telephone/video situational interviews
Face-to-face interviews & onsite team player and job simulation assessments
* Please note that the process may vary according to the needs of the Organisation.